Monday, July 23, 2007

Another convention Swap


This is the other version of the card I did last week. I decided to go for a more subtle polka dot by dry embossing the background CS and also adding a scallop at the bottom with the edge of my Priceless brass template that part is a little hard to see. I used regular water with the aquapainter and two shades of yellow: so saffron and barely banana for the background. I used the almost amethyst and ballet blue crayons for the elephant and added a little pink for the cheek. I just love this little elephant!!

Stamp Set: Year After Year
Card Stock: Almost Amethyst, So Saffron, Whisper White
Ink: Stazon Black
Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Aquapainter,
Priceless Classy Brass Template, Empressor Stylus, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Corie said...

Such a cutie pie card.

fünf said...

I love the background on this card. I do like the one that pops too.