You should be coming from the Kiwi Lane blog, if not make sure you start from there.
Today I bring to you a little blog hop with the fabulous Kiwi Lane templates. I was thrilled to join in on the fun this weekend. These templates store very compactly and they fit in my crop bag a lot easier than a Cricut or a Silhouette cameo - as nice as electronic cutting machines can be! There are so many choices in their online store but remember one random winner from one of the 7 blogs (including the Kiwi Lane blog), will be given a $25 gift certificate to the Kiwi Lane Shop, for leaving a comment.
I couldn't stop a just one project. I had this image of waves and a cute little whale from one of my stamp sets. Before cutting out I traced with white gel pen the wavy lines from the Spook Alley templates onto various shades of blue card stock. Then I layered them up until I got the look I was envisioning. Next up is Misty Buck I'm sure you will love her fabulous creations.
Here's the blog hop order. Don't forget to comment on all seven blogs.
1. Kiwi Lane http://kiwilane.com/here/blog/
2. Erica Bass http://stampingstarlette.blogspot.com << You are Here
3. Misty Buck http://mistylynnwhat.blogspot.com >>Go Here Next
4. Megan Klauer http://meganklauerdesign.blogspot.com/
5. Penny Smith http://www.pennysmithdesigns.blogspot.com/
6. Mandy Kay Starner http://www.heyheymandykay.com/
7. Shelley Haganman http://www.scrappergirl.typepad.com
For more ideas with the Kiwi Lane Designs templates check out the blog at Scrapbook Steals today. They are having another blog hop featuring the templates and also selling the templates at a irrestable price.