Monday, May 28, 2007

A Quickie

I had an upcoming card swap and two scheduled card clubs two weeks ago so I decided to go for cute and simple. I recently bought some die cut flower embellishments I thought I could use on sale, and an adhesive mat stack. I found coordinating colors (since not many of the flowers were the same paper) and stamped the saying from the Polka Dots and Paisley stamp set in real red craft ink. It might have been nicer if I would have embossed the saying if I had time. Then I drew the stem with a white uniball jell pen. The dimensions are 4" x4" and the red CS is 3.875" square. Voila!

2 comments:

michelle said...

Erica, love this card: so simple and so cute! thanks for the class today, I learned alot. I felt bad that I had to rush out. and it was good getting together.

michelle said...

have I told you my new blog address? if not, it's oceansoflove.blogspot.com