Monday, August 13, 2007

In Honor of my Birthday Yesterday...

This is the card that I made for a swap recently. I wanted to challenge myself to use Cameo Coral more so I used it with Chocolate Chip (my favorite) and Old Olive. I constructed the giant scalloped circle by cutting the circle with my Coluzzle and then using my small corner rounder to make the scallops. You may notice that on the inner circle I stamped the leaf off of the circle and cut around it. That was cool to do because it was one less thing to glue down when I was making 20 of them. The Chocolate Chip base of the card is 1/3 of a sheet of card stock scored at 5 1/2.

Stamp Sets: Pick a Petal, Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Hugs and Wishes
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Cameo Coral, old olive
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Cameo Coral, Old Olive
Papers: Linen Prints
Accessories: Coluzzel, Corner Rounder

2 comments:

michelle said...

I love that stamp set of the flower petals and the colors and the scallops and just how you put everything together. I posted on your other blog about missing your b-day! happy Belated birthday.

Misty said...

Hi E! So sorry that I "missed" your b-day and I hope you had a GREAT one! I LOVE this card. So pretty and fresh. Cameo Coral, I've got a story about that color. Michelle teases me. Great card.
Misty