Friday, September 14, 2007

I'm back with a fall card


Here is one of the cards we are going to make in my
card club this weekend. I wanted to case
this one from the catalog but use an alternate
color for the background. I chose River Rock
I also don't have the Sanded BG so I used my canvas
BG instead. Then I distressed it a little by using the direct
to paper technique. It's simple and to the point
but I think it'll be nice to go that direction this time.

Stamp Sets: Autumn Fest, Everyday Flexable Phrases
Canvas BG
Card stock: Very Vanilla, River Rock, Chocolate Chip
and Close to Cocoa
Ink: Always Artichoke, Pumpkin Pie, Close to Cocoa
and Chocolate Chip
Accessories: 1 3/8" Square Punch
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Deborah said...

SImply fall wonderful! TFS- Deb

Erica Bass said...

Thank you!

michelle said...

I never knew how much I love fall, now, after seeing all your cards, I love it even more!!