Monday, September 17, 2007

A little too creative?



Here's a Halloween card that I concocted last week. I was trying to come up with a different shape so it might be a little kooky but I wanted to show off the star bg on both sides. So I cut off part of the wasabi card base and mounted the flying cat on the eggplant matte and glued it where I wanted it to be. I used the Gamsol Magic technique (tutorial on Splitcoast) since I finally got some Prismacolor pencils to try out.

Stamp Sets: Haunting Halloween, Stampin' Around Autumn Leaves
Card Stock: Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Elegant Eggplant
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Oderless Mineral Spirits (Turpenoid), Prismacolor Pencils, Q-tips
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Misty said...

Really cute Erica! Love to see your work. Hope to see you soon.
Love
Misty

michelle said...

You can never be too creative. I love halloween and I love this cute {I said it, I said cute} card. Yeah, hope to see you soon!