Thursday, September 20, 2007

Please Help

I've been asked to teach a mini class at a church function about blogging. I am looking for tips I can share with the ladies about blogging. I am sure that most people coming will not have a blog but might want to start one. I of course will give the run down on not giving detailed personal information and things of that nature, but I would love any input you would like to share with me.
I'm teaching this class on Saturday, so please leave your comments. Thank you! Anyone who shares could find a RAK in their mailbox!

3 comments:

Misty said...

Tell them they can use it as a personal history tool. You can print out the pages when you want to. Keeping in touch with far away family...
Have a wonderful day E!
Misty

Corie said...

Tell them to make sure they have FUN doing it. Also tell them that they will be able to meet wonderful people from around the world. If it is a crafty type BLOG tell them to email Allison (Stampin When I Can) so she can post their site on her newbies list. UM, can't think of anything else. Hope everything goes well!!

Erica Bass said...

Thanks for your comments! I showed everyone your advice and it was well received!