Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Time to blog

So I think I got tagged by Jacque I ran across it yesterday and I think I am the Erica in question... Read her blog she's hilarious!

What is his name? Weston Allen Bass (Three last names)
How long have you been married? eight years
Who eats more? It depends on what day it is. Maybe the question is who has the bigger mouth?
How long did you date? umm date? I guess we had one date before we were engaged, then engaged for 3 months
How old is he? 30
Who said I love you first? Honestly don't remember the exact time, but it must have been good!
Who is taller? Wes by about 3 or 4 if he stands up straight.
Who sings better? That would be me. He only sings one note LOW
Who is smarter? Him
Whose temper is worse? Mine if it builds up
Who does the laundry? Him if he wants clean clothes lately (I don't know when the laundry strike started. Oh yeah we got a cat and it lives in the laundry room!)
Who does the dishes? Me?
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
Who mows the lawn? Lawn? You mean the big ugly brown patch of dead grass? Him a few months ago.
Who cooks dinner? Me or Wes will order pizza his specialty
Who kissed who first? That would have been me. It was an accident, I didn't mean to..
Who asked who out? I think it was mutual.
Who proposed? Weston warned me in an email that he might and he did
Who has more friends? I don't know
Who is more sensitive? I am the cry baby
Who has more siblings? I have 5 he has 4
Who wears the pants? He does. I just get after the kids too.

And I'll tag.....
Misty, Michelle, Kristy and Alyssa... Let's have a race and whoever posts first wins a prize!!

1 comment:

Erica Bass said...

Congratulations Michelle for being the first to post!