Saturday, October 27, 2007

I took some time

I challenged myself today to make a card for my cousin's bridal shower using some scraps I had in one of my craft keepers. The cake was colored lightly then glossed over with Crystal effects and sprinkled with glitter. I hit it with my heat gun because I needed it to dry fast and that created a bubbly look. You can't really see unless you look carefully but the bottom of the card has the paisleys stamped from double line doodle in taken with teal.

I actually got to do a card for an actual occasion and I used any old stamp I wanted. That was so fun!

Stamps: Year after Year, Cute Converse (old hostess set), Double line doodle
Ink: Taken with teal, brocade blue, purely pomegranate, soft sky
Card Stock: Taken with teal, whisper white, green galore
Accessories: Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Piercing tool and guide

No comments: