Thursday, January 31, 2008

Get a Haircut!


I just thought I'd sneak in at least one post for January. My family has been sick this whole month so I don't have much to show for it. However I was able to make a scrapbook page with Genevieve after she begged me for a couple of days in a row.

The background paper is Pixie Pink accented with elegant eggplant and a textured lighter purple from Die Cut With a View. We did the title with some chipboard letters I got from Target's $ section last year and some random sticker letters. The Hello Kitty stickers set the color theme we followed and we used a lot of sparkle put on with Genevieve herself.

2 comments:

Misty said...

She's alive! Well at least you and yours are getting better. I can't wait to get together. It'll be so fun. I love your haircut page...so fun when the kids help you scrapbook. Have a great day E!
Misty

Corie said...

What a cutie pie page!!