Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Scrapbooking Retreat


Designed by Erica Bass Designed by Christy Herron



Designed by Keila Taggart


These are the layouts for the scrapbooking and stamping retreat that I co hosted on the 18th. The cool thing about collaborating with other people is that layouts and color schemes aren't limited to one's own imagination. This is just one of the classes that we held on Saturday.

By the way does anyone have any suggestions about getting good images of 12 x 12 pages without the image warp? I like to crop as close as possible but can never get things to line up perfectly.

One more thing. In hopes of getting more comments I will turn off the WV (word verification) but I am hoping I won't start getting the spam comments again. Call me a comment junkie but I think everyone likes a little feedback!

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Great layouts...I love that brown and orange one (just my colors!).