Thursday, June 5, 2008

Peacock Pal



This double page LO was in the works for a couple of weeks. Partly because we went out of town for a week and I had just started the first element. I started with the large matte with the larger flowers stamped on it. I thought "I wonder if I could stamp with rubber cement?" hmmm... well you can. And that makes a cool mask. BUT it doesn't come off of the rubber. Kind of.

So on to the rest of it. I stamped with Versamark the flower images along the bottom. When that dried I made the faux stitches with my UniBall signo white pen. The other thing I found out is the areas I stamped on the chocolate chip CS with chocolate chip craft ink, didn't show up as well as the places I used VersaMark. The classic ink would have shown up too. So I learn.




Stamps: One of a Kind also one by Heidi Grace
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Naturals Ivory, Brilliant Blue and Garden Green
Ink: Chocolate Chip Craft, VersaMark, Glimmer sprays
Accessories: Eastern Elegance Rubons Rubber Cement, Uniball Signo White pen, Galaxy Markers by American Crafts

2 comments:

Misty said...

What a wonderful lo! I can't wait to come back and check my e-mail. Since that Mon. the retire list should have come out! Have a super week and we'll see you soon.
Misty

Deb Neerman said...

This l-o is terrific!!! I love that background paper, too!

And the bird ain't too shabby either, lol!

~Hugs, Deb