Monday, June 9, 2008

So many Circles



This card was made the same late night as the last one. So forgive the mess ups and all. The inspiration behind this card was the left over punched out pieces that were perfectly good for something else. (What a run-on) Any how, I glued those on and then made a different card. Then I thought, this is one of those cards that just needs a sentiment as the focal point. Then the focal point was boring so I tried the ticket corner punch, and it just needed something else. And then I thought, I could dry emboss circles with the piercing guide! So that is where the border came from. Add 3 brads and finis! Hopefully this post is legible, I have a perfectly good excuse. I am just recovering from a weekend migraine. See you soon with whatever I make for Allison's next challenge.

2 comments:

Misty said...

Great circles E! Need to get together soon.
Misty

Carla said...

Love the design of this...and the dotted embossing is my favorite!!