Friday, August 8, 2008

Something for you to look at


I know I know I've been AWAL for a while. I sincerely apologize for the lack of new things for you to look at. This fun card features sprayed ink. Super simple. Ink + water sprayed over embossed images. To play clean I first draped myself with an apron then placed the paper in the sink and spritzed there. The ink resists over the embossed images so you get a cool watery look. After spraying you can wipe off the resisted ink with a paper towel. Then I just clean my sink out ASAP, so it doesn't stay for a day or two.

*Weston said there wasn't enough contrast with the teal and the navy ink so I added the red. It did add more pop. *

I will post more about convention but I am trying to catch the house up from me being gone for five days.

No comments: