Saturday, August 30, 2008

YKNR challenge #2

This challenge is entitled "Heavy metal". I admit I've never really liked heavy metal when it comes to music, so I went a little softer, maybe. The only real metal on this card is the mesh flower I punched out and the brad holding it on the page. The rest I used some of my metallic copper card stock and copper ep. So yes I admit it I'm not a true rocker. If you want to see more of the entries to this challenge click HERE.

I just realized that Allison's Suggestive Sunday Challenge was to use FAT ribbon and I think this qualifies. Maybe in my subconscious I actually planned it that way so here I go I am going to piggyback the challenges! If you want to see more of the entries to this challenge click HERE.


3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This is lovely...I like the copper EP here for the birdy! And the DP and black ribbon set it off perfectly!

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, Erica, this is gorgeous!! Love it!

And your layers are absolutely perfect ...

Great take on the challenge; thanks so much for playing!

~Hugs, Deb

Corie said...

This is just stunning!!