Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Please Pass the Cherries


This is one of the cards I've made a the last two workshops last month. I was going for simplicity because since everyone made this card I needed it to be time efficient. We used heat & stick powder and the fine cosmo glitter for the cherries. I chose to use chocolate chip for the background of the cherries because I wanted everyone to see how well the glitter showed up against a dark background. Every one loved the card and it was quick! I got the layout idea from a lady named Stephanie Hargis. She has a cool sense of style.

Details:
Card stock in Rose Red, Whisper white, Chocolate Chip and Certainly Celery
Ink: Certainly Celery
Accessories: Heat & Stick Powder, Fine Cosmo Glitter, 5/8" grosgrain ribbon in Chocolate chip, stampin' dimensionals

No comments: