Thursday, November 27, 2008

Recipe book

This is what I gave my sister for her wedding shower, a recipe book. By her request she wanted a compilation of all of the favorite recipes from siblings and other family.Target had some nice looking designs in 3 ring notebooks. So I just went with it.




Some of the little details on making the dividers: I had to extend the size of the dividers because the page protectors are so much longer than an 8.5 x 11 sheet of card stock. I took a 2 x 11 piece of card stock and scored it down the middle at the 1" point. After folding it over I glued it along the long side of my sheet of card stock with the Tombo multi glue. After it dried I punched the holes with an office 3 hole punch gizmo. The tabs were made with two 1 3/4" punched circles and I hand wrote the titles with the white uniball jell pen.

No comments: