Monday, July 6, 2009

Revised July 2nd Stamps for Sale

**The New stuff is mixed in with the other stuff I posted in June, but I did reorganize it so hopefully it is easier to look at.**
I've been cleaning out my craft room and cabinet and decided it's time to make room for more stamps. I hope you have some spare change because this is a super sale! Everything is marked 50% below catalog prices so they will move fast. I will have another installment after July 1st. But don't wait until then.

I will take cash of course, checks from those I know, and Paypal too. Just email me at ericalynbass(at)gmail(dot)com if you are interested in any of the items.

As for shipping I will ship everything together assuming you buy more than one item and charge for the lowest cost to ship that item. All items will be shipped First Class unless Flat rate Priority mail is cheaper.

If something in marked U it means it is unmounted.

I am going to rearrange everything by price.


$3.00 Wheels

Batik wheel


$6.00 Sets

Burst Into Bloom__________Alphabits

$6.50 Sets

Much Appreciated

$8.00 sets

Genuine Articles___________Send a Celebration


$8.50 Sets

Polkadots and Paisleys________Furnished With Love

Whimsical Numbers_________Word by Word Background

Canvas Background________Holidays and Wishes

$9.00 Sets

Bud Basics

$10 sets

Love it

$11.50 Sets

Beautiful Batik___________Merry, Merry

Double Line Doodles


$14.50 Sets

Looks Like Spring


$20.00 Sets

Everyday Flexible Phrases_-__Short Order Alphabet




Check book Covers 2 in a package $3.00

No comments: