1. Start by scoring 3/4" in from each long edge on your envelope. You need to press hard enough to get through both layers of paper without ripping the envelope.
2. Score 3/4" from the bottom of your envelope too.
3. Before we shape this baby into a bag we need to cut the heart out with our framelet. Simply place die on top of envelope so the heart doesn't overlap with any of the score lines. It will cut where the inside of the die shows. Sandwich between two cutting pads and place on top of tab 2 of sizzix platform and crank through.
4. Lick the adhesive on your envelope and seal it.
5. Trim the top 1/4" of your envelope off with paper cutter. If you want to stamp the outside of your envelope this is the perfect time to do it.
6. Now you can shape your bag. I find the easiest thing to do is to fold on each score line backwards and forwards so it pops into shape better.
7. This is what the bottom looks like. You may find depending on where your adhesive of your envelope ends you might have a little flap to glue down.
8. Glue little triangular tabs to the bottom of your bag with a little sticky strip.
9. Ready to decorate as you please. I used a small cello bag to hold the candy inside my bagalope.
Here's a photo collage of all of the steps in case you just need the pictures to remind you what to do. I thought it might be good for pinning on Pinterest.
One last thing I made for you: a little template for the bagalope.