Monday, July 23, 2012

Paper Girls Challenge #12: Upclyled Mesh

This round is brought to you by Charity Becker. She thought it would be fun to make use of the mesh that comes from grocery store produce. I had this bit of red mesh I was saving since she announced her challenge to the rest of the Paper Girls. I had a bit of black too but didn't have time to implement my idea for it.When I started my page I don't think I was going to use it for this challenge until my friend Misty pointed out that the tree would look really cute with some red mesh wrapped around it. She was right! I love her little burst of inspiration and it really fit with the color scheme of the Little Yellow Bicycle papers I was working with.

I can't wait to see what everyone does with their own mesh produce bags! Check out The Paper Girls Challenge blog for more inspiration!

No comments: