Monday, October 1, 2012

Paper Girls Challenge #17: Acetate or Transparency


Here we are at another new challenge with the Paper Girls Challenge blog. The challenge this round is to use acetate or transparency on your project. I decided to use a pre printed transparency that I bought a couple of Halloween's ago by Making Memories. Yeah. It's old. I still love the ghosts - so I'm glad they finally found their way onto a project!

So I made a fun little luminaria that you can use with an LED tea light. I created the background inside of the luminaria with some of the Making Memories paper that came with the transparency and added the sticker with the witch flying to create a little scene. It was very quick to put together. I think I might know what the teachers at my kid's school are getting for Halloween this year!

The stamp is brand new, I bought it at J's for $1 - but I have to say that I still prefer my red rubber stamps. This guy was cute so I was weak and snatched him up. I colored in the little cat with the Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and used my trusty SU markers to color in the Jack- O- Lantern.

Now head on over to the Paper Girls Challenge blog and see what the rest of the design team came up with!

1 comment: