Thursday, June 6, 2013

Pinspired Challenges #10


I was super happy to have a moment of time between all of the activities I have planned for keeping the kids busy over the summer. I absolutely LOVE the color palette above. When I saw the colors I really wanted to come up with something. I decided to keep it fresh and summery like the inspiration picture. If you want to check out the challenge go to their blog Pinspired Challenges. Here's what I came up with:
The best part is that in the palette I could include some of the new Stampin' Up In Colors. I used Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, and Pistachio Pudding and added Daffodil Delight and Rich Razzleberry. To get the ombre effect I carefully added ink with my Strawberry Slush stamp pad to the top of the image then added Rich Razzleberry on top of that. I used my blender pen to remove any ink that landed where I didn't want it. Then I swiped some of the Coastal Cabana to the center of the image added the Pistachio pudding to the bottom making sure that all of the image was inked. I'm really happy with the finished product.

4 comments:

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Ooooh fun, I love how you incorporated all the colors!

Jean said...

What a fun card - lots of great colors! Thanks for joining us at Pinspired Challenges.

Erica said...

Fun card! I love the ombre effect! Thanks for playing Pinspired Challenges!

Lalo said...

LOVE this card....LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! Thanks for being PINspired :)