Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Crafty Resolutions



Starting January 1st I have joined the Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration Design Team. I'm really excited to step up showing all of the Stampin' Up projects I actually do all year long. At least most of them! If you haven't hear of this blog or seen the fun projects they make, swing by and check it out.


This is definitely the time of year that people start thinking about resolutions and goals they have for the coming year. For me it is going to be about ORGANIZATION. I really have let things get to a cluttery state in pretty much every room of the house. One of the ways I have determined to combat the clutter in my craft space is to finish some of the unfinished projects I have hanging around the house. For January I thought it would be a good start to complete my December Daily Albums I started this last December and the previous December. The 2012 Album stands about 75% complete but the 2013 has a ways to go. I will share some of the finished products once they are complete.

The other area I really need to work on is the organization of my desk. I haven't quite figured out what the best place is for all my supplies but hope to have things in better order so I can work more efficiently.

Good luck with all of your goal setting for this upcoming year. Check the SSInk blog for the rest of the team's resolutions for the upcoming year.

No comments: