Welcome to my leg of the Kiwi Lane blog hop! You should be coming from Marissa's blog .
If not you can check the master list at the bottom of this post to make sure you hit each stop along the way. A random winner from ONE of the participating blogs (including the Kiwi Lane blog), will be given a $25 gift certificate to the Kiwi Lane Shop, for leaving a comment and will be announced on the Kiwi Lane blog on Thursday, MARCH 13TH. So, make sure you comment on each blog for the maximum opportunity to win!
I was inspired to use the starburst shape for this page. I traced two rows of three and then cut the shapes out of my base paper with an exact-o knife. Amazingly, I had coordinating glitter paper in my stash that matched the ombre tones in the background paper and everything came together after that.
Brittany's blog for the next stop in the blog hop for more crafty goodness!
- Kiwi Lane http://kiwilane.com/here/blog/
- Apryl Holland http://onescrappysoul.blogspot.com
- Cyndee Kawa http://scrappydaylily.blogspot.com
- Charity Hotrum http://menemenetekeluniversity.blogspot.com/
- Marissa Torp http://mojoandmore.blogspot.com/
- Erica Bass http://stampingstarlette.blogspot.com/
- Brittany Morgan http://craftypaperbee.blogspot.com/
- Deborah Johnson http://scrappinthelittlethings.blogspot.com/
- Erin Colby http://oursliceofcheese.blogspot.com
- Brenda Smith http://theimperfectscrapper.blogspot.com