Wednesday, April 30, 2014

SSI Quick and Easy Cards

Here's a quickie for you. Sometime you just need to make a card in a hurry. This is made from ONE stamp set. Yes, I said one. I bet you didn't know I could do that. I chose it because it coordinates with the 1 3/4" circle punch very well, and punching out a shape is really fast.

And just for fun I paired the Baked Brown Sugar ink with the Encore gold. Both have a similar hue and straight on look almost the same. Adding a little bling makes it look all fancy like. Stamp and punch a sentiment, tie on some twine and add a little dimension with some Stampin' Dimensionals and done. Now go check out all the other Quick and Easy cards at SSInk for even more Inkspiration.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Perfect Pennants (133230)
Ink: Encore Gold, Baked Brown Sugar, Night of Navy
Card Stock: Whisper White, Night of Navy
Accessories: Gold Bakers Twine, 1 3/4" Circle Punch

No comments: