Monday, April 7, 2014

SSInk April Color Challenge

 It's time for another Color Challenge at SSInk. Believe it or not, I actually have a hard time working with purples so this one was a true challenge for me. It's good though, because it gets me working with a different group of colors than I would normally choose.

I couldn't resist picking up the Sweetie Pie and Sweetie pie Frames stamp sets in my last order. The girls are so cute and I just needed to try my hand at coloring them in. This little cutie reminds me of my little niece so I colored her to look like her and will save this card for her birthday.

Speaking of birthday, I combined this color challenge with the theme for the next challenge at The Paper Girls Challenge, which is in honor of Charity's oldest daughter's birthday. So the challenge is Birthday, Teen, Thirteen, Oldest child.

Make sure to check both sites for tons of inspiration!

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Sweetie Pie (136849) Sweetie Pie Frames (137121) Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370)
Card Stock: Gumball Green, Wisteria Wonder, Naturals Ivory
Ink: Gumball Green (126861) Wisteria Wonder (122936) Crisp Cataloupe (131176) Stazon Jet Black
Accessories: Gumball Green stitched ribbon (126848) Labeks Card Thinlits (133479) Aqua Painter, Honeycomb embossing folder

No comments: