Tuesday, May 20, 2014

SSInk- Saying Goodbye to Retired Sets

One of the stamp sets that are retiring that is my absolute favorite is Oh, Hello. The idea popped into my mind to make this a fun shaker card. I cut the center circle with the  2" circle punch. Then created a frame with the same circle punch and the Starburst framelits. To create the frame I used the Shaker frames, so much easier than the alternative and dimensionals on each corner of the Smoky slate. Since I don't have sequins I created my own with circle punches and put them in before adhering everything down.

I'm really excited about how it turned out. Make sure and buy this set before it's gone forever!

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Oh, Hello (131931)
Card Stock: Smoky Slate (131202), Night of Navy (100867), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Smoky Slate (131179), Night of Navy (126970)
Accessories: Starburst Framelits (132967), 2" Circle Punch (coming soon!), Punch Pack (118309), Paper-Percing tool (126189), Silver 1/8" Ribbon (132137), Shaker Frames (124155)

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Pretty! I like how you added the bling to the shaker pocket!

Melissa said...

Great job! I really like that you made your own "dsp" background with the stamps. The colors are gorgeous!

brrenwick said...

Fun shaker card! Your colors are so pretty!

Angel Johns said...

I love your shaker card!! So cute :)