Monday, December 21, 2015

PGCB #94 - Celebrate

 I still have Christmas on my mind. So with the theme Celebrate I still thought of Christmas and Christmas cards. I combined two stamp sets from Stampin' Up for this card. I love the reindeer from Jolly Christmas and the sentiment from Cup of Cheer went perfectly with my idea. I masked the reindeer for the layered look and stamped the foreground reindeer a little lighter than the background reindeer.
I added dots of snow with my white chalk maker and dots of glue with my fine tip glue pen with dazzling diamonds glitter sprinkled over it. Finally the harnesses are red jute twine I stitched onto the reindeer with chunky copper glitter for the bells.

Join in on our challenge over at The Paper Girls Challenge blog for a chance to win.

No comments: