Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Let's just call this Flashback Monday


Or flashback Tuesday? Anyway I did this SB page at a worshop
almost two years ago for my friend Michelle. She provided the pictures and
I went from there. It is one of those progressive pages, where you start with a 6 x 6 then add to an 8 1/2 x 11, then move on to a 12 x 12. This was the display page and at the workshop I
made the companion page (which I do not have a picture of) that said
"Halloween" embossed in white.

Stamps: Carved & Candlelit, Word by Word, Letterpress Alpha
Card stock: Not quite navy, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
Whisper White
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, VersaMark
Accessories: Hodge Podge Hardware, eyelets, Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon, Staples. Linen Thread


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Misty said...

So I just have to say that this lo is timeless. It still looks just as cute today as it did two years ago. Wow, I can't believe we've known eachother for two years! Awesome.
Misty

Juanita B said...

Hi Erica;

It's great to find you.

The page is "smashing" (Smashing Pumpkins) get it?? Enough silliness, I love the page you did an excellent job. TFS.

Juanita B said...

I'm not sure how to use Google's account. I just wrote the above comment and I thought my name would appear where I wrote jhrb65. I am going to try and change that.

Juanita
Columbus, Ohio

Erica Bass said...

Thanks Juanita! By the way, you need to make your profile accessible for people to click on so we can see your amazing work!

michelle said...

This is still one of my very favorite pages you thunk up. I have the similar page in my book...I just may blog it.