Thursday, August 2, 2007

Princess Page


This is the page we made in my Scrapbook Club last night. Sorry about
the flash glare, I'm too tired to try again or do any fancy editing. If you want
to see the real pictures I have a photo collage on my family blog.


Up close and personal with the chipboard accent we used.
I just let everyone use any big accent in the On Board Accents.
Then we used the direct to paper technique to make the accent
silver with the Encore silver ink pad. After it dried, we stamped
and embossed with the circles in the Priceless set.

Stamp sets: Priceless, Letterpress Alpha
Card stock: River Rock,Basic Grey, Purely Pomegranate, Very Vanilla, Elegant Eggplant
Ink: River Rock, Basic Grey, Purely Pomegranate, Very Vanilla,
Elegant Eggplant, Encore Silver, Versamark
Accessories: Vintage Brads, Stampin' Dimensionals, Silver EP, On Board Accents
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Misty said...

Thanks E! I love it. Although I wasn't too great about following directions. You're awesome.
Misty

Natalie said...

Love the heart Erica-
I would never have thought of making a metallic accent with stamping ink- but it turned out very nice. I think I'll be case-ing!

Natalie