Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Allison's Challenge -- Scraps!


I've been doing these challenges and having a lot of fun. Lately I've been preparing for a scrapbooking retreat that I'm hosting locally and I haven't had a lot of extra time but this is a great excuse to keep my blog fresh with posts! The challenge was to use only scraps to make a card. I'm not sure if it was cheating to use buttons and brads but I thought it would be challenging to use the left overs of my punched out shapes as well. And why not make it look masculine as well? The confetti white piece is a left over hand out from church that I had and flipped it over. And the rest ballet blue, soft sky, certainly celery, and old olive pieces were in the scrap file. The base was also a "left over" from something or other but is the normal card size of Sahara sand.

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This looks cool...so cannot tell it is a "scraps" card! Love the color combo (some of my faves for a boy card). Thanks for playing!

Deb Neerman said...

Soooooooooo cute! It doesn't look like a 'scraps' project to me!!

Thanks for sharing; and thanks for visiting my blog, too!

~Hugs, Deb