Sunday, April 20, 2008

Stitched Page

I saw this gorgeous page in April's issue of Scrapbooks Etc. I loved the look of the stitching on her page so I had to make a LO of my own. It looks a little crooked on the cropped image because I haven't learned to take pictures entirely centered over the pages yet. Anyhow I changed the design to be a double page LO and changed the way I matted the pictures. If you click to enlarge the image I promise the details come out stronger!

I drew my design in pencil freehand and punched holes along the line with my paper piercing tool (no guide, it was too hard to see) and stitched along the lines with embroidery floss.

The stamps used was the Sophisticate Alphabet by Quick Stampz and Baroque Motifs by SU!

1 comment:

michelle said...

I love the LO !! And how you incorporated the red flocked and pink "I" -It is perfect. What were you talking about when you said it sounds like tony the tiger?
Thanks for the retreat, I needed it. Again next year?;)