Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Scrappin' Adorable

This is a page of Penelope aka Poppy when she was still a little baby. I've spent a lot of time working on pages with pictures I printed last month. So be prepared to see what I've done! The heart negatives are actually just leftovers from when I cut them out for another page on my friends Cricut. But I was looking at them and thought they looked cool all layered up.

These papers are from the MME Magnolia pack. You see me use a lot of these because I bought the gigantic packs when they were at Costco for $6 last year. I love the papers but we'll see if I'm capable of using all of them. The nice thing about it is I don't have to feel like I have to save it. The tag and flower & butterfly rub ons are also by MME. The Alpha rub ons are by American Crafts.

1 comment:

Deb Neerman said...

Sooooooooo cute!!