Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Another Pun card

I was going for a Spacey card maybe for a boy's birthday or other event and I needed to use some of the already colored Pun Fun swatches I made. As I was saying about discontinued paper/accessories I thought of making a contrast piece using bleach splattering. Yes I did remember to protect my clothing and surfaces. Phew! I places the brilliant blue cs inside the sink and splattered it with the bleach with a stipple brush. I've been holding onto this one, I feel like it looks a little plain but can't really figure out what else I would do for it.




Stamp Set: Pun Fun

Ink: Stamp 'n write Markers Brilliant Blue, Temping Turquoise, Only Orange, Gable Green, Night of Navy

Card Stock: Brilliant Blue, Temping Turquoise, Only Orange


2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This is great Erica...love the watercolored BG to your images!

Deb Neerman said...

I LOVE this, Erica!!!