Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Online Ordering Available 24/7


Starting now you can order your favorite Stampin' Up products whenever you want! So when you're obsessing about a new project at 1 AM you can order all of your supplies right when you're thinking about it.

When you click on the link for my business website look for the Shop Now button on the upper right hand side of the page. When you shop directly from a Stampin' Up demonstrator you will get the same prices and shipping as if you were buying from a workshop. If you shop through the Stampin' Up website and don't have a demonstrator you will pay a slightly higher price for the products and slightly higher shipping costs.

If you would like to shop from me Click here also I have a permanent link to my website on the left of my blog all the time.

No comments: