Monday, September 15, 2008

You Swing Like a Girl

These pictures are actually out of context with the quote. Genevieve said that to one of her friends while they were swinging together at the park, but I thought that it would be fun to use with these pictures. Honestly someday I will figure out a better way to photograph 12 x12 pages. It always looks like I don't know how to make straight lines.

I thought it would be fun to incorporate this cute Basic Gray ribbon I had since the chains on the swings looked so similar. The background was brayered basic gray (SU) onto whisper white cs. And I just used various stickers collage style for the title.

2 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Love the ribbon, too!

Natalie said...

You are getting too much done! Someday I may have energy to get it all out!