Monday, January 26, 2009

Zoo Page

I'm finally getting the chance to play around with my Cricut I got for Christmas. Now my goal is to go through the pictures I've printed the last six months and get them on paper. I actually used three cartridges on this page. I used the George for the solid heart and the word Zoo Then I used Opposites Attract for the word Animals and the @. The swirly heart was from the Indie Art solutions cartridge. The small hearts are from SU! It's a new punch we have that punches three hearts at a time. You can get it in the Love You Much bundle that is available on sale right now. Look Here for the flier. The sale ends January 31st. In future posts you can tell I really like this punch. I think I used it on every scrapbook page I did on Friday. I was able to get four done. The funny thing is I was sitting there scrapbooking when I should be preparing to move a large piece of furniture instead. Sigh.

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

What a neat idea for a layout. My kids would love this!

Corie said...

Oh great page, love it!!