Thursday, February 26, 2009

Birthday Fun

When watercoloring this bird I always think of it as blue. I don't know why, but I think of it as a robin. The layers on this card were very simple I just used the Scallops #2 die for the blue and green layers and then I punched a flower from the Boho Blossoms punch for a little pop of the Tangerine. These are more swaps for Regionals this Saturday.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Pun Fun
Ink: Stazon black, Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango
Card Stock: Kraft, Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Confetti White
Accessories: Cuttle bug, Sizzix for SU Scallops #2 die, dinmensionals

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

michelle said...

that lil birdie is so cute!! hope all is well with you and yours.love ya!

Corie said...

This is too cute -- love the colors

Deb Neerman said...

Cute, cute, cute!