Monday, February 23, 2009

Love You a Latte


I had a bunch of these frames left over from another set of card fronts and I kept them promising myself that I would create the next set using them. Sometimes that makes coming up with the idea harder. I actually didn't intend to use this image with this color since I didn't use Lavendar Lace in the image but when I put it on top of the Lavandar card stock it just popped.

I made these swaps for Regionals that are coming up this weekend. It's nice to get a new batch of samples for my customers to see. I love going to Regionals because it's short enough that the energy isn't sapped out of you by the end of the day.

I have been creating the last couple of weeks but my husband had someone else's computer hooked up instead of mine while he was fixing it. I just didn't have access to every thing I needed to post. I will have more ideas posted soon.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Pun Fun, Build a Flower
Ink: VersaMark, Stazon Black, Creamy Caramel, Bashful Blue, Cameo Coral
Card Stock: Whisper White, Confetti White, Lavendar Lace, Basic Black
Accessories: Dimensionals, Aqua Painter

No comments: