Friday, May 29, 2009

Birthday Page

I have to apologize for the strange angles on my pages. I took the pictures of these pages in a stack and some of the edges bent a little during the process. Oh well, you get the idea right?

We were on the road for Poppy's birthday this year. She got to blow out candles twice but I only have pictures of this one time. I think this is the quickest I've ever gotten a birthday done for the scrapbook. My favorite element on this page is the tag with party printed on it. I love the huge grommet. I actually bought the tags on clearance at Target. They are party invitations. I just thought I could use them for something. I filled out the invitation for my journaling and it pulls out from behind the picture.

Another note - I don't usually like cutting out pictures free hand like I did with the cake but the rest of the picture was just unnecessary and in the way.

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Some great ideas for me to poach on this layout! Love the tag placement and giant grommet (it is so hard to remember to incorporate new ideas!). Terrific job!