Monday, May 6, 2013

Paper Girls Challenge #31 -Doodle it!

When the challenge for doodling was suggested by Kristy at the Paper Girls Challenge blog I was so excited! I thought this would be a cinch! Anyhow when it came close to the deadline for submissions I started getting a creative block. Luckily when I sat down to actually make a project I just forced myself to start and this is what I came out with. I traced some arrows with my Kiwi Lane templates Nature #3. Then I doodles different designs on the inside of the arrows.  Then for the chevron design on the strip of blue cardstock I just traced the point of the arrow over and over. The small craft star I traced with my gold Stampin' Dazzle Marker. And lastly after stamping Thanks with the Pool Party Ink, I went back and accented the letters with a Pool Party Marker.

:Make sure you check out all of the inspiration projects up at the Paper Girls Challenge blog to get great ideas for more ways to doodle.

By the way I used a new stamp set from Stampin' Up called Designer Typeset and the cool thing is they are testing out Photopolymer stamps and I hope they keep making more sets. If you want to check out the other Photopolymer sets out right now go here. Also there is a stamping class you can buy with the two latest set in a bundle for $35.95.

1 comment:

Monica S said...

Love the look of the card! It came out awesome! Good job!