Monday, August 19, 2013

Paper Girls Challenge #38: Photo Inspiration

I'm so excited to host the latest challenge at The Paper Girls Challenge blog. I decided to base it off of this fabulous photo of a flower bouquet. It's gorgeous and I'm hoping to see lots of fun projects based on it.
i whipped together this wreath. I didn't start out thinking "I'll make a wreath". I made the flowers first with my Silhouette and then saw the grape vine wreath I intended to use a long time ago sitting there and this is what happened. It was really fun to make all of the different flowers and add the pops of aqua and yellow in with the blush, pink and orange.

Now go on over to the Paper Girls Challenge blog and link up your project to enter for the drawing - I promise it will be a fun prize!

No comments: