Monday, January 20, 2014

Paper Girls Challenge - Pine Cone Pizazz

When Charity chose pine cones for our next challenge I  thought of these teeny tiny pine cones I saw on a walk with my kids one day.Some of them smaller than a dime. I pictured a MDF letter altered covered in these tiny pine cones. Well the reality is that I couldn't collect enough to cover a huge letter so I went with the second best thing. I cut a letter "B" out with my Silhouette and hot glued them over the top of the brown card stock. I then mounted it to some Naturals Ivory card stock and put it into an 8x10 shadowbox frame. It barely fit under the glass. I love how it looks on the shelf in my living room!
 Here's a little close up so you can see how it looks in person.

Now make sure you go check in at The Paper Girls Challenge blog for more inspiring projects and link up your pine cone project for a scrappy prize!

No comments: