Monday, January 20, 2014

SSInk January Layout Sketch

Santa was good to me this year. He surprised me with a new camera and I couldn't be happier. This layout is somewhat of a celebration of being able to take some nice quality pictures of my kids. In this case it's just one kid. The one who is with me all day long.

The paper I thought would be absolutely perfect for this layout is I am Me designer series paper from Stampin Up. I love the bright colors and graphic prints in this paper pack. I grabbed my Around the World stamp set as well to repeat the camera theme for a couple of stamped accents.My favorite little accent though is the easy title that I cut with the Label Card Thinlits die.

I hope you enjoy this sketch and join in on the fun! Make your submission at SSInk though the linky tool at the end of the post.

Supplies
Stamp Set: Around the World c: (131083) w:(131080)
Designer Series Paper: I Am Me (130138)
Card Stock: Basic Gray fom neutrals 12x12 pack (131187), Real Red (102482), Pool Party (122924), Whisper White (100730)
Accessories: Hexagon Punch (130919), Thinlets Label Card (133479), Banner Punch (133519 SAB coming soon!!),  1" Circle Punch (119868), 1 1/4" Circle Punch (119861), Regals Designer Buttons (130029), Epic Day This & That Washi Tape (131269), 1/4" Whisper White Stitched grosgrain ribbon (126877)

6 comments:

Cynthia said...

Love your layout! I like how the I Am Me dsp looks with it! Great job!

brrenwick said...

I LOVE this page! The DSP is perfect with your cute little polaroid pics...ca-YOOT!

Stampin Dj said...

Love it!

Cristine said...

The simplicity of this layout is stunning. I love everything about it!

Kathy Peck said...

Great layout. I really like the DSP you used.

Kim Ryden said...

LOVE your layout! SO CUTE!!!