Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Father's Day Card

I admit it. I signed up for the Father's Day post on SSInk because I wanted to make sure I had a card ready for my husband. I cased the idea of repeating the word "love" more times than it is actually on this stamp from the Stampin' Up 2013-1014 Idea Book and Catalog (now last year's catalog!).  I literally bought this stamp set just so I could use this idea.  I'm relieved that Yippee Skippee was still in the catalog so I could continue to play with it since I've only owned it for about two months.

One more little note, I used my markers to ink the sentiment and decided to use an Ombré effect. My palate was Pool Party, Coastal Cabana and Bermuda Bay. It's a bit easier to read the Pool Party ink in person, hard to catch on camera.


Supplies:
Stamp Set: Yippee Skippee (c: 131344) Gorgeous Grunge (c: 130517)
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Pool Party, Coastal Cabana and Bermuda Bay
Card Stock: Tangerine Tango, Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede
DSP: Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack (133701)
Accessories: Retro Fresh Washi Tape (133001)

No comments: