Sunday, June 8, 2014

SSI June Card Sketch


It's card sketch time at SSInk. I'm working on putting together a Stamp a Stack using the Moonlight DSP stack and I thought it would be perfect to work in this sketch. Sketches are great for a jumping off point for a project.
I never have enough birthday cards on hand so I made sure to include one into my Stamp a Stack. I  kept the stamping on this card pretty basic because everyone will be making 12 cards in one night and I want to keep to a reasonable time frame. The Perfect Pennants stamp set is becoming my go to stamp set for many of my cards. I just love how it seems to have a sentiment for everything, not to mention the star included in the stamp set. I also finally got to break the seal on a couple of my new In-Colors. I'm loving the richness of the new palate and look forward to using them more.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Perfect Pennants (c: 133230)
Ink: Lost Lagoon, Blackberry Bliss
Card Stock: Whisper White, Hello Honey
DSP: Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack
Accessories: Arrows Embossing Folder, Gold Twine, Gold Sequin Trim

4 comments:

Kim Ryden said...

Love that big Blackberry Bliss star! So cute!!!

Cynthia said...

Great job with the sketch! The gold bakers twine adds just the right finishing touch!

Kathy Peck said...

Cute card. I fell in love with that embossing folder over the weekend. Nice.

Tonya said...

Great color combo and you are right it is a great go to stamp set for every occasion.