Wednesday, July 2, 2014

SSInk: Happy Birthday


July is a birthday month in my family, so it's always a good idea to have a stash of birthday cards on hand. I designed this card for the Stamp a Stack I do each summer for my customers. I started this card making sure I was using the Moonlight paper stack. I based all of the cards around this paper as inspiration and show customers the versatility of having a stack like this. It's perfect for making cards!

 I'm totally in love with the new Flower Patch stamp set. It offers so much versatility. I love that the dies can be paired with the stamps or used on their own. If you decide to buy the Flower Patch stamps and the Flower Fair framelits you can save money by ordering it in a bundle.

Check out the other birthday cards that my friends at SSInk have made here.

Supplies:
Stamps: Flower Patch (photopolymer 134207)
DSP: Moonlight paper stack (133701)
Card Stock: Blackberry Bliss
Ink: VersaMark
Accessories: White embossing powder, heat tool, Flower Fair framelits

No comments: