Friday, June 20, 2014

SSInk: Project Life

 One of the things I love about Project Life is that all the supplies I need are self contained.  So all I have to do is grab the tiny box with the Everyday Adventure Project Life cards in it with my journaling pen and I also use the coordinating accessory pack and that's it! So, I went to a crop last week and got these pages done pretty quickly. I still haven't given up traditional scrapbooking but to be able to follow our life through the year this is such a great system. Especially some of the randomness like the YouTube recommendation email I got from my daughter watching My Little Pony.
For this layout one of my daughters was on a trip with my parents so I was able to print some pictures from what she was doing to include with our week. There's more inspiration over at the SSInk blog so make sure you check it out.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Nice job with your project life page! It inspires me to create more with it!