Sunday, January 1, 2017

PGCB #119 - Confetti!

 I saw this idea on Pinterest and loved the flagged shape for a tag. I knew that I wanted to use this shape for my confetti shakers. I loved how they had a floating sentiment also, so I incorporated that into my project. The Fuse tool by WRMK is perfect for sealing pockets on Project Life pages but it is also great for a lot more.
 The Confetti Stars punch was a no-brainer for making custom confetti. I added a few more stars in slightly larger sizes with other punches I had on hand.
The birthday sentiment is from Birthday Blooms also from Stampin' Up. I knew that I needed a tag that could be used for a boy as well as a girl, you never know when you'll need a birthday tag so it's good to have plenty on hand.

Thanks for stopping by! Link your project up on The Paper Girls challenge main post. Also, be sure to check out the new prize structure.

No comments: