Monday, April 3, 2017

Challenge #125- Color Challenge


I have been in a seriously slow scrapbooking funk since who knows how long. I have a creative burst at the end of November when I started gearing up for December Daily and then life just got crazy busy. Anyway I've busted out a few cards between then and now and for this challenge I just started out thinking I would just make another card. I started stamping the flowers on the strip of paper above and watercolored them.  When I finished, I just couldn't get myself to cut it up small enough for a card. I went through my long neglected stack of photos and chose one that I thought the paper would compliment and it just came together! I really hope that I have burst through that cloud of uninspired funk I was going through. I really miss crafting.

 
And here is the inspiration picture from the challenge at Paper Girls Challenge. Isn't it so pretty??

Make sure you go check out the Paper Girls Challenge page to see the rest of the team's projects!

No comments: